See how to adjust your patients’ doses and add Ozempic® to your EHR system.
Starting patients on once-weekly Ozempic®
Once-weekly Ozempic® dosing designed with patients in mind1
Gradual dose escalation designed to help patients adjust to therapya
aThe starting dose of 0.25 mg is a nontherapeutic dose.
- Administer Ozempic® once weekly on the same day each week, at any time of the day, with or without meals
- The day of weekly administration can be changed if necessary as long as the time between 2 doses is at least 2 days (>48 hours)
- If a dose is missed, administer Ozempic® as soon as possible within 5 days after the missed dose. If more than 5 days have passed, skip the missed dose and administer the next dose on the regularly scheduled day. In each case, patients can then resume their regular once-weekly dosing schedule
Get patients started on Ozempic® with the Patient Starter Kit
You can get these helpful tools by speaking to your Novo Nordisk sales representative.
Inside this Patient Starter Kit:
6-week starter pen with needles
Instructions on how to use the pen
Information on the Cornerstones4Care® free support program
Ozempic® Savings Card
- 6-week starter pen with needles
- Instructions on how to use the pen
- Information on the Cornerstones4Care® free support program
- Ozempic® Savings Card